We had the opportunity to do a bridal boudoir shoot. There are 5 big reasons why you should do one of these!!
- Celebrate YOU! A boudoir session is a great way to celebrate you! Sometimes life can really dim your fire with all the stresses from work, wedding planning, etc. You deserve to take some time to unwind and feel amazing about yourself. Especially right before the big day!!
- To make you feel Empowered! It really works! there's nothing better than getting your hair and makeup done professionally and taking pictures in outfits that make you feel like an absolute BABE. Boudoir is a great way to help boost self-confidence! It's an incredibly empowering and rewarding experience!
- It's an excuse to go lingerie shopping! Yep, you heard me! Take a break from all the stressers of planning a wedding and go shopping! This will help you prepare for more than just your session, but also for your wedding night and honeymoon!
- It makes a great gift for your partner!! They will love it! Your partner sees you at your best and your worst and thinks you're gorgeous ANYWAY! What a great way to honor their love.
- It builds a relationship between you and your photographer. You develop a level of comfort during your boudoir session that will make your wedding day so much more comfortable! You'll get to know me on a more intimate level prior to your session and you'll learn how I give direction. The more trust between a photographer and the client, the better the images will be. Didn't book me as your wedding photographer? No problem. Even just getting in front of the camera in a boudoir session will help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera on your wedding day! Either way it's a win/win!